Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi from another crazy german!
nice to see so many of my german friends here together in peace and harmony.
so i will enjoy it.
i shoot slingshots for 30 years. since my grand mother is ill, i have lots of time to build and shoot catys.
i am adicted to them, i also collect them, always searching 4 the perfect caty.
i like comfortable catys with easy to pull but fast bandsets, so i try every elastic i can get!

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Hey Baumstaam! How have you been! You should post pictures of your totally radical and far out slingshots in the gallery. We need some stuff to copy! Ha! You make some of the most original slingshots I have ever seen.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Hello Baumstamm (for those that don't speak German, this means "tree trunk"), very good to have you here!

I must say that this forum is my absolute favorite. Aaron, founder, owner and site admin, is really active himself, which is great. Also, this forum is uncensored, we can discuss strong slingshots and we don't have to deny the fact that slingshots are weapons. That is very refreshing!

Obviously, others feel the same way, because this forum is probably the most active one these days. Even though it is the youngest!

Boy, the community needed this forum. And the group wouldn't be complete without Baumstamm!

Jörg

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey baumstamm, great to see you here. I have a few slingshots made by baumstamm and they are great.

·
Super Moderator
6,635 Posts
Baumstamm! Nice to have you here Bud!
Flatband

·
Registered
199 Posts
Great to see another crazy German joining!
Hope you enjoy this site as much as the rest of us
!!!!

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
Baumstamm, I know that you will make great member. Tex

1 - 13 of 13 Posts