Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was left unsupervised yesterday so tryed one more frame I had made one out of wood that I like so I did it again this one turned out great very happy ???? I got a bit of a raw deal on my g10 one side was ground down I asked why answer I got was people stick it to knife handles fair answer lol so I had to get it down to a solid colour little bit of a challenge but I got it .what u guys think ????

Attachments

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Lordy!! I like it, that looks like a really comfortable frame, good job!!
yup feels good in the hand I had to do a full frame i probably have enough pfs made .I made one the same for treeman out maple and he says he still uses it .its a good
frame thanks Jake
I was just going to chime in and say that i love mine. its one of the regulars in my rotation.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You know I'm likin that one. Good job buddy!
ya I figured u would has that champ twist to it I like to try again and do some swells see how that goes just never had the 24 hours for glue to try and did not have the proper glue it's on my grocery list !

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lordy!! I like it, that looks like a really comfortable frame, good job!!
yup feels good in the hand I had to do a full frame i probably have enough pfs made .I made one the same for treeman out maple and he says he still uses it .its a good
frame thanks Jake
I was just going to chime in and say that i love mine. its one of the regulars in my rotation.
i have mixed a couple fames up but this one worked out perfect was a good combo all American

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
I am intrigued by your G10 skills translated from your woodwork and aluminum skils...

It looks great, but I hate cutting the synthetics. The scrapers,files, knives, and chizels work just fine... But alao sanding it has me perplexed.

Following your trip, man.

Reactions: 31610

·
Registered
826 Posts
Looks great, should bike a dandy shooter.
Iv'e thought bout resin. g 10 stuff, but decided better stick to what I understand, wood, ,naturals, a board sometimes, they clutter up my mind sometimes, don't need nothing else in there.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks great, should bike a dandy shooter.
Iv'e thought bout resin. g 10 stuff, but decided better stick to what I understand, wood, ,naturals, a board sometimes, they clutter up my mind sometimes, don't need nothing else in there.
thanks it should be a good frame I hear u on mind clutter and wood is hard to beat for looks and price doesn't cost much to walk into the woods find a fork just something different and the strength of g10 is far better than wood I reading some stuff and a guy shooting at g10 with 3006 and stuff was mushrooming out the bullet hardly making a dent in the g10 I had to try it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts