Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Read Only
5,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was left unsupervised yesterday so tryed one more frame I had made one out of wood that I like so I did it again this one turned out great very happy ???? I got a bit of a raw deal on my g10 one side was ground down I asked why answer I got was people stick it to knife handles fair answer lol so I had to get it down to a solid colour little bit of a challenge but I got it .what u guys think ????

Attachments

· Registered
2,409 Posts
Lordy!! I like it, that looks like a really comfortable frame, good job!!
yup feels good in the hand I had to do a full frame i probably have enough pfs made .I made one the same for treeman out maple and he says he still uses it .its a good
frame thanks Jake
I was just going to chime in and say that i love mine. its one of the regulars in my rotation.

· Read Only
5,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lordy!! I like it, that looks like a really comfortable frame, good job!!
yup feels good in the hand I had to do a full frame i probably have enough pfs made .I made one the same for treeman out maple and he says he still uses it .its a good
frame thanks Jake
I was just going to chime in and say that i love mine. its one of the regulars in my rotation.
i have mixed a couple fames up but this one worked out perfect was a good combo all American

· Premium Member
3,336 Posts
I am intrigued by your G10 skills translated from your woodwork and aluminum skils...

It looks great, but I hate cutting the synthetics. The scrapers,files, knives, and chizels work just fine... But alao sanding it has me perplexed.

Following your trip, man.

Reactions: 31610

· Registered
900 Posts
Looks great, should bike a dandy shooter.
Iv'e thought bout resin. g 10 stuff, but decided better stick to what I understand, wood, ,naturals, a board sometimes, they clutter up my mind sometimes, don't need nothing else in there.

· Read Only
5,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks great, should bike a dandy shooter.
Iv'e thought bout resin. g 10 stuff, but decided better stick to what I understand, wood, ,naturals, a board sometimes, they clutter up my mind sometimes, don't need nothing else in there.
thanks it should be a good frame I hear u on mind clutter and wood is hard to beat for looks and price doesn't cost much to walk into the woods find a fork just something different and the strength of g10 is far better than wood I reading some stuff and a guy shooting at g10 with 3006 and stuff was mushrooming out the bullet hardly making a dent in the g10 I had to try it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.