Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, not sure whether this one is gonna be liked or not but think it should be posted

its an idea i got from mxred91 on youtube

is this too much? honest opinions please good or bad, take into account i did it as more of a test piece and its not quite done with the finish, will post better pics when complete (still have not figured out my camera settings either lol)​

its 10 different wood types​

cheers​

Musical instrument Blue Computer keyboard Wood Gesture
Hand Human body Jaw Wood Gesture
Wood Gesture Nail Wrist Foot
Joint Arm Leg Azure Human body

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you

i thought about it but just getting to grips with switching camera on and off never mind editing haha

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
O.K... I give up. I'm tossing all my glue away. Never be able to come up to these standards on here. Think I will just stay with the basics.

That is beautiful.

·
Over 9001 Warning Points!
2,089 Posts
great job, man! that shooter'll make people look twice. I like the hybrid naturals, but i've only tried to make asymmetrical frames more symmetrical, nothing crazy like this split laminate buisiness. great job. it begs a photo tutorial at least!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Beautiful, excellent work

·
HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
8,259 Posts
a tutorial of sorts would be good . if this is your first effort, i cant wait to see the effort just a year or two from now .

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thank you everyone, this was an experiment really... the slight glue line just under fork base was becouse i stupidly put a clamp in there for the end cap :/

i will start another and put it over 3 or 4 videos as i cant edit yet

as long as they are watched, but i do just make it up as i go along haha

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.