3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before

After

Still some work to do but close

·
Resigned
1,142 Posts
Very symmetrical fork. What specie is it? I usually make mine with lower forks (to fit in a pocket) but I think something like that could be fun as it would be very easy to shoot owing to the wider gap.

Sometimes I think I get too hung up on perfect this and exact that and how much power can I squeeze out of this sort of elastic. I'm in the process to easing off on the power a little and just enjoying shooting and making slingshots. Your naturals have been a bit of a guiding influence on this as you just do it for the enjoyment and don't have anything to prove. So I appreciate this, and of course I like this slingshot and give it the jmplsnt Stamp Of Catapult Approval.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Thanks guys glad you like it.
Wow the JSOCA really? I'll be expecting my certificate in the mail..

It's another branch from my Tulip Tree, this one almost took my girl's head off when it came down so I'm going to probably give it to her if she wants it....
actually while it's larger than a true pocket shooter it is still a very manageble size, and it gives me a few opptions on how I can grip it.
here it is in hand

·
Philly
2,576 Posts
Nice looking fork, just made my first and it wont be the last.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.