Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
I just got this in the mail today. This is a Chinese Wrist-Brace Model called "The Sniper". The Slingshot was $5 and the shipping $10. Still a good deal. Slingshot is small,tubes are too short for me, nicely finished in a shiny Chrome with wood scales front and back. Tubes are attached with the "Ball in tube" method and lock into the prongs. A little small for me. I'll be ordering some replacement tubes from Tex. Interesting design. What caught my eye was the aiming feature. Pretty cool. It's just a small round space between the tube mounting holes on the prongs. I think it'll be an accurate little slingshot once I get the proper tube length on it. The steel balls in the picture were sent to be used just for the band attachment-not for ammo. They even give you an extra band set. Pretty nice! Flatband

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
Dragonmaster. I just put a bid in early on one of them and lucked out because no one else bid on that particular one. They had, I think, three going on at once-slightly different finish times. The handle scales are wood-I think stained Cedar or Pine. Thin dameter tubes-black probably for UV protection. Their coming off anyway-too short for me. I think this has promise! Flatband

Hey guys- it was still $10 shipping on top-$15 all together,I guess not too bad!

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
I was going to bid on ebay for one of thoughs, but when i went to bid at the last moment my pc said i had to log in and misted it, there was no other bid so i would have got it for £1 thats about $0.66, so there is bargains out there, jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts