Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mojave Mo
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So do you REALLY want to read ANOTHER Pocket Predator Taurus Review??! Northerner hit on elements of this frame that I would have missed if I didn't read of it first. My Brother Tag reached into his Kharma Sack and sent me a TTF Taurus to 'figure it out myself'.
Have any of you ever been told, or read, that TTF is a fickle friend? Just like my Scorpion, the Taurus is design to hit what you are aiming at. I don't know how else to put it. If you miss with a Taurus you are looking at the wrong target, if you miss bad your release is mocking you!
How is THAT for a review! The only thing I don't know about this frame is if I am shooting a 'Mini' or an 'Un-Mini'? My hand happens to be the exact same size a Mr. Hays. This frame is small, but doesn't feel too small. Knowing my hand is the 'right size' this tells me I'll be able to knock the wings off of a fly with any PP sling I pick up. I've gone off and on with using PP Quick Ties. I can tell you that they are easier on older fingers, re-usable, and stupid proof too. All critical elements in my Sling World!
5 Stars on the Frame.
5 Stars on the Raventree78 Lanyard.
5 Stars on the WinterCamo Cloth Grip Tape.
5 Stars for Tag because he is the Johnny Appleseed of the Forum!
dbfe753a77fad0b38dced056be31dc16.jpg
a800474341248078571b9c922fb4f5e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Mojave Mo
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mojave Mo is well deserving of the mini Taurus. I'm glad you like the quick ties. Mo is an amazing gentleman with the utmost respect for others.
Thanks to you Tag. I am not exaggerating when I say that watching how you participate on the Forum has helped make me a better man that I was before I showed up here. Before coming here I would never 'give' without strings attached, even to my own family. The Forum might actually be a microcosm of what a better world could actually look like.

·
Mojave Mo
5,373 Posts
Five star review, Mo!
Love the comparisons to the Scorpion.
Very apt.
Growing up in a shooting and hunting family if I ever missed my Pops would say, "You are looking at the wrong target!" If I hit the target he'd say, "Once is luck. Twice in a row is skill." Summary: Reviewing any slingshot is almost nonsense when you know more than 5 of the readers out there can thread a needle with that very same frame!

·
Registered
207 Posts
So do you REALLY want to read ANOTHER Pocket Predator Taurus Review??! Northerner hit on elements of this frame that I would have missed if I didn't read of it first. My Brother Tag reached into his Kharma Sack and sent me a TTF Taurus to 'figure it out myself'.
Have any of you ever been told, or read, that TTF is a fickle friend? Just like my Scorpion, the Taurus is design to hit what you are aiming at. I don't know how else to put it. If you miss with a Taurus you are looking at the wrong target, if you miss bad your release is mocking you!
How is THAT for a review! The only thing I don't know about this frame is if I am shooting a 'Mini' or an 'Un-Mini'? My hand happens to be the exact same size a Mr. Hays. This frame is small, but doesn't feel too small. Knowing my hand is the 'right size' this tells me I'll be able to knock the wings off of a fly with any PP sling I pick up. I've gone off and on with using PP Quick Ties. I can tell you that they are easier on older fingers, re-usable, and stupid proof too. All critical elements in my Sling World!
5 Stars on the Frame.

What is the wrap you're using on the handle?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Mojave Mo
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
5 Stars on the Frame.

What is the wrap you're using on the handle?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
The wrap is just good old fashioned 'winter' camouflage tape. A $6.00 roll of tape will last a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.