Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year goes without saying, but hopefully everyone made the best of it. People like to tease me because I have biscuits and gravy for my meal. It’s not about the food, it’s about the memories that are created with loved ones. This year it was my wife, her mother and me that spent the day together. We talked about how bad things are for about 1 minute, then moved on to how fortunate we are. A couple of our family members cried the blues because we couldn’t all get together????. I finally told them to pick another date and plan a get together. I believe they call that a family reunion???? I hope everyone somehow managed to make the best of their day. It could be worse, the pilgrims could have ate LIVER AND ONIONS????????????

·
Mojave Mo
5,393 Posts
We had many reasons to be thankful in my house, so we were! My wife and daughter and a family friend risked our lives and went to a 'no touch' TG Buffet put together for 400 guests. I made three trips for full plates, had only one dessert and 1 glass of wine. The only downside was no leftovers in the fridge. Nobody got sick and the cops didn't show up. It was a great day!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.