Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this thing at work in the garbage, I believe it is a wrench for...well I don't know but it screens bb shooter...I think. Any ideas on what a cool design would be? I thought about 3d printing a handle for it but other than that, I'm not sure. Hand for scale

Attachments

·
Neophyte
2,119 Posts
I would wrap the handle either in paracord or some vet wrap tape. Knock off the little tabs on the inside and give it a smoothing over and band it up then shoot away. :) I have been looking for something pretty much exactly like that and your find just proves I am not crazy and they are out there :woot: That would make an awesome bb (.177) or 1/4 inch ammo shooter, and if you are brave enough you can shoot what ever you want lol.

Reactions: skarrd and Ibojoe

·
Premium Member
9,947 Posts
It’s a spanner wrench. Comes with a side grinder or other tools that have flat nuts that need to be removed. Our water filter has a big one with it. If your on the lookout they’re bot hard to find. Should make a fine shooter.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Maybe try some wood scales pinned to the handle. Make sure you post pics when you get done!!

·
Neophyte
2,119 Posts
It's a spanner wrench. Comes with a side grinder or other tools that have flat nuts that need to be removed. Our water filter has a big one with it. If your on the lookout they're bot hard to find. Should make a fine shooter.
Thanks for the tip :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts