Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
899 Posts
OK- about ammo doing the job on a agressor, What i carry when I am in a ROUGH area- muggers- toughnecks- the whole mess of badasses, I do metal detecting at these parks, have been approached a few times, and they backed off when the saw my HUGE dagger I use for digging.
ALSO, I have and have never had to use it my ERGO, with healthy flatbands, and some 3/8 hex nuts filled with lead, they weigh 200 grains, and will penetrate 2 pieces of 1/4 plywood.
And I also practice snap shooting, like spinning around and shooting milk cartons randomly placed, I figure if i got just a FEW seconds ONE of my lead filled nuts in the face or eye of a mugger might change his mind. And I would not Hesitate. These muggers kill people. Have been practicing and am now up to 20 shots in 60 seconds, with 15 of the 20 hitting a 9 inch paper plate at 20 yards.
A friend that goes with me occasionally, will not go without his 44 magnum to these places, I still go, and carry a few Nuts, a bayonet and my shooter.
I do not own any guns anymore as 4 yr in the Marine Corps messed my body up somewhat, and I really don't care much for guns anymore.
and that's my story-Taaa-Daaaa

· Registered
899 Posts
Here's a correction on the post, my distance was 20 feet ---NOT YARDS= sorry bout that

BUT today i used my Dankung and marbles, shooting against a stopwatch, and witnessed by my wife 11 good hits out of 11 shots at the paper plate at 7 yards==21 feet in 62 seconds, but in doing so blew away my shooting pouch, I think it went just a few shots before i stopped, i had been shooting a while, for about 150 shots before i tried the timing, now I gotta get a new pouch, tried to make one but my leather was no good, works, but poorley

OK- about ammo doing the job on a agressor, What i carry when I am in a ROUGH area- muggers- toughnecks- the whole mess of badasses, I do metal detecting at these parks, have been approached a few times, and they backed off when the saw my HUGE dagger I use for digging.
ALSO, I have and have never had to use it my ERGO, with healthy flatbands, and some 3/8 hex nuts filled with lead, they weigh 200 grains, and will penetrate 2 pieces of 1/4 plywood.
And I also practice snap shooting, like spinning around and shooting milk cartons randomly placed, I figure if i got just a FEW seconds ONE of my lead filled nuts in the face or eye of a mugger might change his mind. And I would not Hesitate. These muggers kill people. Have been practicing and am now up to 20 shots in 60 seconds, with 15 of the 20 hitting a 9 inch paper plate at 20 yards.
A friend that goes with me occasionally, will not go without his 44 magnum to these places, I still go, and carry a few Nuts, a bayonet and my shooter.
I do not own any guns anymore as 4 yr in the Marine Corps messed my body up somewhat, and I really don't care much for guns anymore.

· Registered
899 Posts
Hey I'm old and kinda KLUTZY, bout anybody should do better than i did=Try It.

[/quote]

Isnt the record 7 hits in 60 seconds at 33 feet?
[/quote]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.