Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello every one, I am new to the sling shot world and I have to tell you I am hooked! Who knew that something that could be considered so simple by one could be viewed as so remarkable by someone else. Well I and that someone else. I have recently decided to take on the task of forming my own slingshot. I am going to board-cut my piece. I don't have all of the necessary supplies to make the slingshot yet but hope to pretty soon. So here it goes, I am an avid maker of survival bracelets which are made from 550 paracord. The paracord has a breaking strength of 550 lbs (hence the name 550 cord). If you are not familiar with these survival bracelets you can view an example at www.survivalstraps.com. Here is my offer, would any of you out there in the slingshot world be willing to trade a sling shot for a survival bracelet (or two)? I would love to have a slingshot from one of you out there. I can custom make the bracelet to pretty much what you want, I would just need your wrist size. If anyone is interested please let me know and we can work something out. Thank you!!

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hrawk: WOW, that was quick, thank you for the offer, I just saw that you are from Australia, Thats probably going to cost alot for shipping, I'll give it a day or two and if no one closer comes up I'll defiantly get back to you as I have seen your work and its great!

·
Registered
279 Posts
I make Sling Shots if you are just collecting would be glad to send you one even trade. I am working on a pattern soon out in my shop keep you posted.
Also my color choice would be dark green as I said keep you posted. Do you want just the body or with bands and all Etc let me know.
I have been shooting a few years also but just making them for a short while but I am not bad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.