Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Georgia, just outside of Atlanta, and i was wondering if anybody else out there was from here. I was looking at the National Slingshot Association website and there does not appear to be a rep from Georgia and i havent seen anything about anything to do with slingshots in the state which i find very strange since everybody is so big on hunting down here. Maybe i havent looked enough but if anybody knows of any shooters or little events happening anywhere in Georgia I would be interested in knowing. Always nice to have someone else to bounce ideas or info off of.
Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
I live in Georgia, just outside of Atlanta, and i was wondering if anybody else out there was from here. I was looking at the National Slingshot Association website and there does not appear to be a rep from Georgia and i havent seen anything about anything to do with slingshots in the state which i find very strange since everybody is so big on hunting down here. Maybe i havent looked enough but if anybody knows of any shooters or little events happening anywhere in Georgia I would be interested in knowing. Always nice to have someone else to bounce ideas or info off of.
Thanks,
Brian
Hi Delany,

I'm from Lawrenceville as you can see under my avatar. PM me and we can chat a bit. There is a guy in Tucker I noticed is here, or popped in a while ago.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks,
Brian
IM from Ga, and just getting into all this.

So, I have very little knowledge, but lots of questions!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome im in Lilburn so im right in between tucker and lawrenceville. You would think georgia would be a big state for this kind of thing but i havent found anything in the way of a meeting or a tournament for slingshot enthusiasts. Im relatively new to it but im learning a lot from the forums and im making at least one new one sling a week. We should try to muster some support and get something going a around here. Im no crack shot or expert but im really enjoying both making and shooting slingshots and would definitely get in on a tourny if there was one.

·
Banned
341 Posts
Give me a shout. I am ramping up for a very intense season for slingshot Hunter/Gather. You are welcome to come down for a day to see how I run the whole thing. We will be in the field, potentially everyday......

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That sounds like it would be awesome, aside from slingshots i am also a big camper and hiker and i love practicing primitive survival techniques. How long do you do this? Its very difficult for me to get off of work but my girl and i were talking about going to her aunts beach house in the orange beach area, and i would relish the opportunity to spend my time off outdoors if i end up having it.
Thanks
Brian

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Frogman and you guys from Georgia.Ask Rayshot about the ECST he was here last year.If you are interested in a 3 day weekend of slingshot fun maybe you could car pool up here next year.April 29,30 and May 1st.2011.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just got here a little while ago. Too bad this is an old post. I hope rest of you got a nice outdoor place to shoot. I am in a apartment area and finding a place to shoot can be a pain in the butt. I might set up something indoor, but I got to make sure I don't mess up my apartment.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Just got here a little while ago. Too bad this is an old post. I hope rest of you got a nice outdoor place to shoot. I am in a apartment area and finding a place to shoot can be a pain in the butt. I might set up something indoor, but I got to make sure I don't mess up my apartment.
Welcome partner. It may be an old post but I bet there are several people still watching it. Where are you located? There are a few of us here in Georgia, just kind of spread out. Time may be coming to get organized.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.