Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Cogito Ergo Armatum Sum
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent Chepo a custom slingshot in the Christmas in July trade, a little late, but close to the intended timeframe, and after almost 3 months, we both decided that it has fallen victim to La Mordita. So, I've already started on the replacement, but don't want to risk shipping it USPS priority small flat rate box again. I've considered just ponying up the extra for medium flat rate, which is supposedly trackable to it's destination internationally, but still has to go through the possibly sticky fingers of incoming customs inspections (which is where I suspect the previous one went astray).

Any suggestions?

Thanks
James

· Shooter
632 Posts
cover it in a thick layer of tin foil then wrap it in something else to avoid a bright reflection on the xray (duct tape etc ...) then put some saw dust in a larger box and lable it as a plate or something

· Shooter
632 Posts
cover it in a thick layer of tin foil then wrap it in something else to avoid a bright reflection on the xray (duct tape etc ...) then put some saw dust in a larger box and lable it as a plate or something
it worries me that you know this Ryan !!!
[/quote]lololol

· Premium Member
1,139 Posts
I have always used first class parcel post to Mexico with no problems...you can get tracking, insur, etc. just do not make the package look too nice. Priority is a red flag that something inside may be valuable

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.