Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been working on a natural to give to my dad for Christmas - assuming I finish in time, which is getting questionable. Was wondering if anybody else was working on gifts for the season - I’ll try to get some pictures, if and when it gets to a point when a picture is worthwhile (I really have to get moving to give the finish some time...).

· Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Nice! Beautiful frame!

I was putting the last coat of finish on yesterday morning (using spray on acrylic clear coat) and wanted to give it a week to cure. Just after I put the coat on, I dropped the frame, apparently onto a bunch of sticks, grass, and dirt (I won't get into how I did that/how I was set up to spray, since I should have known better). Let it harden up some and sanded some last night, started reapplying final coats this morning. It's a race!

I did find some 11"x11" collapsible bins and 12"x12" facecloths at the dollar store that I'm going to use to make a simple collapsible catch box to go with the frame. So I'm excited about that. Also tossing in a creek Stewart pocket guide on slingshots and some ammo. A full hobby in a box!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.