Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
It is a falling block design. The trigger has a spring to reset it The block simply pivots on an axle. When you pull the block up, it pushes down on the trigger which resets behind the block not allowing it to fall forward. when you pull the trigger, it slides down the back of the block allowing it to go forward to fire. The block is inside the pouch and is narrower than the clay balls which are held in place by the pinch of the pouch. the rest is pretty obvious.

·
Premium Member
3,265 Posts
Nice find. I'm into it. I've got a. Scrooge a few rows over that needs his skull peeled. Oh. Sorry. That was cruel. Merry Christmas to to all, and to all a new slingshot in your stocking!
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Mo,

Make two with bayonet attachments and I buy 1 of them... since you're in the mountains now we can Long Rifle Slingers Association.

I write some convoluted by-laws and we start a 'club'

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looking at the design its seems there are no forks like the normal slingshot rifle design and the bands are connected underneath by a cord. You would think that the pouch would interfere with the top of the rifle. I thought that the attachment underneath wound pull down the pouch and deflect the shot is this why the cord is attached. What do you guys think, has anyone tried such a design.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.