Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well makopat here is my attempt at the Arbers pfs little bit of a learning curve for me first metal one if I was to do again I would up scale a little more and bring the scales up even but I was just using up scrapes and I never had enough But all in all it feels ok .Now if it ever stops raining I will give it a go .Thanks for lookin

Attachments

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
Well makopat here is my attempt at the Arbers pfs little bit of a learning curve for me first metal one if I was to do again I would up scale a little more and bring the scales up even but I was just using up scrapes and I never had enough But all in all it feels ok .Now if it ever stops raining I will give it a go .Thanks for lookin
looks good man!

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks good man!
Thank u just wish I could drill two holes that lined up I really wanted to do brass pins but I had to hide them lol

·
Mojave Mo
5,181 Posts
Thanks PB. I ripped the pic out of the googleverse and re-posted it without permission. I can get you one if you want? MM
Wood and metal slings speak to me. I think because they look vintage, like me.
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Thanks mo hey bud like your new sign nice
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
looks good man!
Thank u just wish I could drill two holes that lined up I really wanted to do brass pins but I had to hide them lol
It looks awesome to me... but I have talking to you, M. Mo, and a knife maker... I wish I had told the knife maker and you and anyone without a drill press that hidden pins or epoxy then drill is tge way to go on these little Arber pfs... not much to hold onto or eyeball for straight perpendicular lines.

You clearly are a top shelf maker.
I hope to be squeezing epoxy on a few by tomorrow. I am making some ttf gappers and wide forks for some friends.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
looks good man!
It looks awesome to me... but I have talking to you, M. Mo, and a knife maker... I wish I had told the knife maker and you and anyone without a drill press that hidden pins or epoxy then drill is tge way to go on these little Arber pfs... not much to hold onto or eyeball for straight perpendicular lines.
You clearly are a top shelf maker.
I hope to be squeezing epoxy on a few by tomorrow. I am making some ttf gappers and wide forks for some friends.
Thanks pat I hope to see some ttf gappers sounds cool

1 - 20 of 36 Posts