Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the UK. I see that GZK China will ship direct to UK but have not found a similar offer for Precise.

I don't know who makes what.

Any advice on getting good Chinese flat rubber direct into the UK would be much appreciated.

I am only talking about small orders here - a 200 x 15 cm roll would last me a long time.

Mike

·
Registered
243 Posts
I am in the UK. I see that GZK China will ship direct to UK but have not found a similar offer for Precise.

Any advice on getting good Chinese flat rubber direct into the UK would be much appreciated.

I am only talking about small orders here - a 200 x 15 cm roll would last me a long time.

Mike
Next month I will ship directly from Spain to whole Europe to sell any brands except gzk.
You can forget about possility of custom extra charge.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Mike
Next month I will ship directly from Spain to whole Europe to sell any brands except gzk.
You can forget about possility of custom extra charge.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
Thank you, I have made a note of that.

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts