Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to participate in a tournament, but see almost all tournaments are on the east coast or if the west, NOT in LA or Orange county Commiefornia.

Are we too sophisticated or evolved to do this sort of stuff? Too many delicate city folk with pinky out drinking Lattes with extra foam and cinnamon?

·
Registered
605 Posts
The only event I am aware of in the west is the Southwest Slingshot Tournament in Arizona. Unfortunately they had to skip 2018. I had thought about attending ECST but the IRS and California hit me pretty hard on taxes.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only event I am aware of in the west is the Southwest Slingshot Tournament in Arizona. Unfortunately they had to skip 2018. I had thought about attending ECST but the IRS and California hit me pretty hard on taxes.
It's always in states like Arizona, Nevada, New Mex, never in Kali.

I guess we are too far removed from real life to do this slingshot stuff.

·
Super Moderator
1,079 Posts
It's always in states like Arizona, Nevada, New Mex, never in Kali.

I guess we are too far removed from real life to do this slingshot stuff.
Too many rules in California. One of the reasons I cleared out and moved to Georgia.

SWST (Southwest Slingshot Tournament) is the closest thing you are going to find. It is normally in Arizona in late summer/early fall. Hosted by Terry (Bone) and Rhonda (Slingcatcher). You can only find them and information about the event on the Slingshot Community Forum.

·
See The Target
21,430 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts