Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
G'day everyone the weather this arvo proved to be more than difficult to shoot in. 60km winds and 100km gusts made it very difficult to steady myself for a shot. After a few minutes trying to shoot I figured it was useless and took advantage of the crappy weather to spend a little time tying up some bandsets. .6 sumeike tapered 23/18 with some little microfibre pouches. Perfect setup for chucking these 8mm steels over 300fps.馃憤
Textile Wood Sock Toy Hardwood

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How do you like the feel of the Sumeike .60?
I find their .45 to have a very easy pull, but their .50 quite stiff at the end of the draw.
I really love it. I find it very smooth to pull right to the end. I have my bands at about 550% elongation and I have an active length of 14cm so I still have a little room to pull back at the end about so I dont max out the bands. The .5 for me was also a little stiff at the end of the draw but the .6 seems like quite a consistent weight the whole way back.馃憤

Ray Rowden
I really love it. I find it very smooth to pull right to the end. I have my bands at about 550% elongation and I have an active length of 14cm so I still have a little room to pull back at the end about so I dont max out the bands. The .5 for me was also a little stiff at the end of the draw but the .6 seems like quite a consistent weight the whole way back.馃憤
Thanks for the info, Mate!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.