Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
G'day everyone the weather this arvo proved to be more than difficult to shoot in. 60km winds and 100km gusts made it very difficult to steady myself for a shot. After a few minutes trying to shoot I figured it was useless and took advantage of the crappy weather to spend a little time tying up some bandsets. .6 sumeike tapered 23/18 with some little microfibre pouches. Perfect setup for chucking these 8mm steels over 300fps.馃憤
Textile Wood Sock Toy Hardwood

Ray Rowden
How do you like the feel of the Sumeike .60?
I find their .45 to have a very easy pull, but their .50 quite stiff at the end of the draw.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How do you like the feel of the Sumeike .60?
I find their .45 to have a very easy pull, but their .50 quite stiff at the end of the draw.
I really love it. I find it very smooth to pull right to the end. I have my bands at about 550% elongation and I have an active length of 14cm so I still have a little room to pull back at the end about so I dont max out the bands. The .5 for me was also a little stiff at the end of the draw but the .6 seems like quite a consistent weight the whole way back.馃憤

Ray Rowden
I really love it. I find it very smooth to pull right to the end. I have my bands at about 550% elongation and I have an active length of 14cm so I still have a little room to pull back at the end about so I dont max out the bands. The .5 for me was also a little stiff at the end of the draw but the .6 seems like quite a consistent weight the whole way back.馃憤
Thanks for the info, Mate!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts