Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking a break from the three match strike back on it late next week weather permitting, As it can get frustrating when you get so close so many times. This is still difficult to do but different and need something to hold my concentration

Here is my first attempt at the slow motion match strike

· Premium Member
4,125 Posts
You know we're getting into the realm of the ridiculously difficult.
I was able to get the single match and card cut done a couple of times... so have been trying to get the swinging match, stationary card cut shot done. Now you up the ante with TWO matches and a card... A couple of years ago, who in the WORLD would have thought this stuff is even possible with a slingshot?!?

Another one I've been thinking about is the old ricochet shots... but maybe kicking it up a notch. I've seen many ricochet shots where a balloon is popped, but NEVER have I seen a card get cut after a ricochet....

· Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You know we're getting into the realm of the ridiculously difficult.
I was able to get the single match and card cut done a couple of times... so have been trying to get the swinging match, stationary card cut shot done. Now you up the ante with TWO matches and a card... A couple of years ago, who in the WORLD would have thought this stuff is even possible with a slingshot?!?

Another one I've been thinking about is the old ricochet shots... but maybe kicking it up a notch. I've seen many ricochet shots where a balloon is popped, but NEVER have I seen a card get cut after a ricochet....
I did not mean to up the anti I needed a break from attempting three matches so replaced one with a playing card to keep it very difficult. My goal is still to strike three matches with one shot good luck with the swinging match and card split. As for the slow motion charles it is not the camera but done with windows live movie maker.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.