Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CPU-Melt-Down sent me a message saying he would like to send me some of his home made spinners that had been performing very well. I have trouble finding anything that will hold up so I'm like sure! They arrived today with a note that read : sling mail is always more fun with some extra suprizes. HOLY COW!!! Did he send some surprises!! 2 sizes of micro fiber pouches 4 rolls of elastic 2 nice big cedar forks (my favorite) all red inside. A huge hope half pipe I can get two frames out of.
Not to mention 12 awesome spinners!
Gosh thank you so much my friend. The members of this forum amazes me

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
When I posted my homemade spinners thread; lbojoe relied he would be watching because he has trouble getting spinners that last.

After a few months of shooting them myself, I reached out and asked if he would like to have a go at them.

I figured the best way to test my spinners was to send lbjobe some of my strongest rubber right as he was gearing up for snake hunting season! I mean come on, the guy uses a 15" active band length :bowdown:

I enjoy his posts here and in keeping with the spirit of the forum, sending the rest was a no brainer.

Thanks to all for the kind words.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.