Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little while back we had a group frame swap and Portboy got my name and sent me this amazing Champ with a stainless steel core. It was good and thick but a bit blocky for my old hand. I really gave it some thought before doing something about it, but knew that it had to be.
So long story short, I gave it the "Marilyn Monroe". I gave her some nice curves up top and a slim waist and a bootie that's a pleasure to hold on to.
I gotta tell you I've never been so nervous working on my own stuff. If you guys ever get the chance to trade with PB, he builds a great frame!
The first pic is the original.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well well well I really like the Joe touch looks really nice we make a great team haha I was nervous building it in the start kinda my first kick at the cat with a core and pins when I think about it that frame has some hours into it between u and I but the end product really looks A1 nice mod bud
This is an amazing frame buddy! It's got such a nice heft to it so it doesn't hurt my elbow when the shot goes off. Love it!

·
Premium Member
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
An impromptu collaboration. One of the best looking frames I've ever seen
My friend we've built some extremely nice ones but I'd say this is one of the finest. Don't forget the ginko and the DK

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,671 Posts
Gotta love an Axiom. One of my favorite slingshot designs.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.