Slingshots Forum banner

Babysitting Sister In Laws New Pup

1K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  SLING-N-SHOT 
#1 ·
I know a lot of y’all are animal lovers, so just wanted to post a few pics of our recent poochsitting escapade.

This is Ryley, an approximate 12 week old Golden Doodle my Sister-in-law just got.

This little bugger is too cute, and LOVES to play…..wore my wife and I out, lol.

Feel absolutely free to overlook my ugly mug and just focus on the cuteness of Ryley instead. [emoji23][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe [emoji1690]Band Up **

See less See more
#5 ·
;);)
If your sister is as cute as the pup , I'd like to meet her. She's smart too , when does she return to pick Ryley up?,,,,after he's house broken?

I see lots of doodles around and found this to be very interesting and largely true

#11 · (Edited)
Very nice, sir.

Is there already a "pet" thread?

i don't want to crash your thread with my maine coonies. they are cute as hell too... One of them always fetches the ball if you throw it away. the other obe only rarely, he rather likes to climb on stuff.

I would start a thread, but im not shure if it will be deleted within no time for no reason, like some of the threads i started. don't know whats going on with the owners of this forum... Lol.

#20 ·
From the serious look on your ugly mug, has that little boy been up to mischief?[emoji12]
Cute pup.
LOL, I’ve never liked my picture taken, and if you tell me to smile while trying to take one, it only gets worse, but yeah, he had just peed on the carpet [emoji3526]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe [emoji1690]Band Up **

#21 ·
#19 · (Edited)
Yes, along with the siberian and the norwegian (from which they descend) forest cats, they are some of the biggest cat breeds... only the hybrid of a serval and a normal cat grows bigger, the savannah. but they aren't humble giants like the forest cats, especially the coonies are known to be very humble and dog like and loyal.
Nonetheless, they behave just like cats do, do a lot of silly stuff, destroy the whole furniture if you let them do, etc. :censored:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.