Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
0,0 Warningpoints Club
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

its been a long time without any knifemaking for me. (something around 1 year) i was not in the mood. i dont realy understand why, but hey! sometimes you need even from the best hobby in the world a break.

anyway, i made me a small blade for my belt. and it was great fun to me. and i think im hooked again. allready cant wait to forge again.

its made from C100 steel with ebony scales. a sheath is already in work. hope to post some pics in the next days.

gallery_6097_1038_1964768.jpg

gallery_6097_1038_1352893.jpg

and a little video for entertainment.

thank you for your attention and have a nice day!

Geko

·
Super Moderator
6,750 Posts
Mein Gott ist Geko? Great looking knife Bud. Are you still in contact with Melchior,Torsten,Tobse etc? Great seeing you post again.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hey guys,
its been a long time without any knifemaking for me. (something around 1 year) i was not in the mood. i dont realy understand why, but hey! sometimes you need even from the best hobby in the world a break.
anyway, i made me a small blade for my belt. and it was great fun to me. and i think im hooked again. allready cant wait to forge again.

its made from C100 steel with ebony scales. a sheath is already in work. hope to post some pics in the next days.

gallery_6097_1038_1964768.jpg

gallery_6097_1038_1352893.jpg

and a little video for entertainment.
thank you for your attention and have a nice day!
Geko
Very nice,clean lines.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts