Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No not the physical kind...the printed kind. I had mailed some slingshot articles in a few old issues of Backwoodsman magazine to Flatband a few weeks ago...today I sorted through my stack and mailed the remainder of them (Gary, be watchin lol ). Postmaster says "Wait! I have a package for you!!!"
A lot smaller than a magazine for sure, but fits the pocket a whole bunch better.

Cute lil feller, huh? I'm out in search of new walkin habitat...Thanks Flatband!!!

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Great little devils aren't they, I just love mine and you're right they pack a lot of power in such a small package. Flatband sent me a set of bands for marbles too so now I have a set for 3/8th and marbles great to be able to switch off, Thanks Gary

·
Super Moderator
6,602 Posts
Man,today I got the mail and WOW,let's just say I have some reading material for quite some time! Thanks loads Rick ( Skit Slunga). I never really read too many Backwoodsman magazines. In the middle of Metro New York area,I never even saw an issue on the stands. These are great! Gotta get some reading in now-bye! Flatband

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man,today I got the mail and WOW,let's just say I have some reading material for quite some time! Thanks loads Rick ( Skit Slunga). I never really read too many Backwoodsman magazines. In the middle of Metro New York area,I never even saw an issue on the stands. These are great! Gotta get some reading in now-bye! Flatband
I know you're into the collectibles... @ 12 of those are reaching unobtanium status(unless another reader leaves them to you in a will). Precious info that can be appreciated by anyone interested in the real 'good old days'. Enjoi!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts