Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
The Slingin’ Cock 🐔
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else here like bali’s? I use to mess around and flip a little years back, and I sucked pretty bad at it and had the cuts to prove it, but this is one I just couldn’t get rid of.

Here is my Benchmade 32 Morpho and she’s a beauty.
Art Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Painting

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Anyone else here like bali’s? I use to mess around and flip a little years back, and I sucked pretty bad at it and had the cuts to prove it, but this is one I just couldn’t get rid of.

Here is my Benchmade 32 Morpho and she’s a beauty.
View attachment 380016
Like em but our government doesn’t. Got a squid 🦑 forget witch one ended up kids room

·
Registered
The Slingin’ Cock 🐔
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Like em but our government doesn’t. Got a squid 🦑 forget witch one ended up kids room
I don’t understand how anyone thinks a Bali is more dangerous than any other knife in terms of using it illegally or purposes that it’s not intended for. Myself and most other people can open a regular flipper just as fast if not faster than a Bali. Those and autos just became “legal” here in Louisiana just a few years ago.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I don’t understand how anyone thinks a Bali is more dangerous than any other knife in terms of using it illegally or purposes that it’s not intended for. Myself and most other people can open a regular flipper just as fast if not faster than a Bali.
Yep 👍🏻 💯 on that not sure why auto and butterfly 🦋 knives get a bad hack ? Chefs knife has probably cut more folks haha .

·
Registered
The Slingin’ Cock 🐔
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
Love me some slingshots.
3,591 Posts
Not a problem lol. That’s a cool looking Bali 🤜🏼🤛🏼
Thank you. Out of all the ones they had when I picked this one this one was the heaviest and had no blade play so I chose it and here we are today and it looks the exact same haha I need to resharpen it because I dulled it down so I can practice with it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Apparently, our "gubmint" believes that the faster a blade opens, the more likelihood it will be used as a WMD :p. I have little interest in a bali, but I have thought about one of those trainers to fidget with and get to keep all my fingers.

·
Neophyte
2,255 Posts
Had a crappy bali many moons ago but wasn't very good with it, don't remember what I did with it, probably traded it off. My brother found a otf Benchmade in a parking lot, from the oil and stuff near by he figured someone dropped it while working on their car. Whoever owned it never came back asking for it so, free Benchmade.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts