Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Resigned
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made these 2 from another one of those bamboo chopping boards, laminated with a honey coloured micarta facing and a light bamboo palm swell. The one left is for shot in the foot.
Martin.

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
Martin...those are awesome. You've got the gift!!! Keep it up!!!!

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Martin, sees itself of luxury. very tuna resistances and it seems that the ergonomics is to the cent (that is to say, excellent)

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Yeah, palm swell provides much needed support.

I am a big fan of your work.

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
Really nice Martin! I guess it's time for Old Flatband to get a chunk of Bamboo!
Flatband

·
Resigned
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you for all nice comments, I like working with the bamboo though you can get some good sized splinters lift if your to rough
with it.
The cloth laminate is not so nice it smells horrible and the dust is evil stuff no way you can work it without a mask.
A friend gave me an old plank of mahogany, its about twelve feet long and wide enough to get 2 frames out of.
So I will be giving it a try, I should have one finished a bit later tonight.
Cheers Martin.

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Mine has just came and i must say its the best slingshot i have ever seen, even better than the photo, if he ever puts any of his work for sale on here you want to jump on it, the finish on mine is perfected, thankyou Martin, jeff

·
Resigned
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mine has just came and i must say its the best slingshot i have ever seen, even better than the photo, if he ever puts any of his work for sale on here you want to jump on it, the finish on mine is perfected, thankyou Martin, jeff
Thanks Jeff I appreciate your comments, I'm just happy that you like it and hope you get on alright with it.

Cheers Martin.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts