Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
I have a couple of bags of GZK tubes on hand, and usually around 4-6 bags of Simple Shot die-cut bands (I've gotten lazy, and they're consistent ;) )
Agreed, those excellent Simple die cuts make the 'flat' half of my sling life very easy, although I wish the amber option was still available.

I'm also enjoying the variety of colorful tubes now available in all sizes from AliEx.

·
Premium Member
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a couple of bags of GZK tubes on hand, and usually around 4-6 bags of Simple Shot die-cut bands (I've gotten lazy, and they're consistent ;) )
Agreed, those excellent Simple die cuts make the 'flat' half of my sling life very easy, although I wish the amber option was still available.
I'm also enjoying the variety of colorful tubes now available in all sizes from AliEx.
Always liked the precut amber bands. Wonder why he doesn't offer them any more.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
I have a 15" Toolbag full of and assortment of elastics.

Reactions: Ibojoe

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Always liked the precut amber bands. Wonder why he doesn't offer them any more.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
When I asked about that, the warehouse mgr gave 2 reasons - the demand for amber, based on sales, was far below black. Since creating tapered diecuts is such a labor intensive and tedious process, the decision was made in favor of offering only black. Aesthetically, I just prefer the look of amber over black, which remind me of inner tube bands. ;)

Reactions: Ibojoe

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I have almost everything from office bands to 0.60 Precise. Lady Flipgun asks, "Where th' **** am I supposed to put the lettuce?"
Lol yeah, I store my latex jn the refrigerator too!
I currently have 1m of precise 3rd gen 0.70, 1m of precise 3rd gen 0.65, and around 8.5-9m of orange gzk 0.66.

·
Amateur
2,576 Posts
At the moment, I have maybe 10 meters total of different flat band material and about 8 meters of tubes

·
Registered
17 Posts
Theraband gold of course. Some red gzk cold weather. Not thrilled with it. Haven't had a chance to test it in the cold yet. And just got received some Simpleshot black on Saturday. Tied up 3 sets in various configs. So far I really like how they perform. We'll see how they do in colder weather once it arrives.

Tried tubes. Not for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts