Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've only found it on Ebay, but it seems to be some sort of high performance band.

My question, how does it compare to what I know,.... Thereaband Gold and Black???

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
It's Precise brand.

Orange is .5mm thick

Yellow is .55mm thick <<<<<< extremely light and easy to use target bands

Red is .7 thick

Yellow Orange is .75mm thick <<<< the one I use the most

Blue is .8mm

I've been using Precise and selling it too, for close to a year... it is more weather tolerant and size for size a little snappier than TBG.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's Precise brand.

Orange is .5mm thick

Red is .7 thick

Blue is .8mm

I've been using Precise and selling it too, for close to a year... it is more weather tolerant and size for size a little snappier than TBG.
OH, never knew you sold it.

I'd like to buy some made up bands 'n pouches for ammo that's 3/8 in steel and clay.

Which do you suggest??

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
It's Precise brand.

Orange is .5mm thick

Red is .7 thick

Blue is .8mm

I'd like to buy some made up bands 'n pouches for ammo that's 3/8 in steel and clay.

Which do you suggest??
Well if you like to just target shoot, the .55mm is really really good. But if you like to go out and hunt every now and then as well, the .75mm is the way to go.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's Precise brand.

Orange is .5mm thick

Red is .7 thick

Blue is .8mm

Which do you suggest??
Well if you like to just target shoot, the .55mm is really really good. But if you like to go out and hunt every now and then as well, the .75mm is the way to go.
Alright man, I bought a few off the website. Just 2 till I figure it out. Then more after.

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Sounds good, I'll have Daranda put a couple of orange in there as well... since that is what originally asked about!

And before ya'll ask... the reason we haven't carried the orange yet is simple.... I can't really tell a difference between the strength and POI of the .5mm and the .55mm.... but the yellow is easier for the kids to see and mark on

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds good, I'll have Daranda put a couple of orange in there as well... since that is what originally asked about!

And before ya'll ask... the reason we haven't carried the orange yet is simple.... I can't really tell a difference between the strength and POI of the .5mm and the .55mm.... but the yellow is easier for the kids to see and mark on
I know these bands will be good, cause I just got one I bought from England, and they're noticably more snappy, and faster than the TB.

Im ordering the rest from you Bill after I get your supply and figure what I need, but from what I've seen so far, this has elevated my game.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts