Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey SSF friends,

I have bitten a big ole bite off lately... I know that no one here is expecting or demanding this. But I HAVE made some promises of slingmail... and it may take me a week longer than I annouced because I lead with my mouth & intentions... to be quite forthright this particular group of people inspire my generosity and that is the 'spice of life'.

A few health issues have put me behind tge 8 ball and a few vehicle maintenance issues have lengthened my gap. Nothing major so no worries please.

Tag, I particualrly want thank you for your patience and kindness. You, friend, brighten my day almost everyday. Those bee feeders will bee delivered... late, but delivered. They seemed like an easy fast diy project... but stainless and I have always had a love/hate relationship. Hahaha... Looks like brushed is going to be the finish as shiny is now right out. But these are the prototypes.

DSL, The Norseman, BushpotChef... I feel like we are real world friends despite never laying eyes on you in "real" life. You guys and many more on here truly speak to me. And the small stuff is often the best stuff. I.e., spice of life.

I would like to thank all of SSF in general for being so blasted cool.

I am off to sort out a fan motor, relay, or switch on my wife's car... adulting is better with skills and tools. And I may get this done without Youtube. Hahaha... knock on wood.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Don't stress Pat. It's cool. We all have the day to day work, family, health, vehicle, pets, kids, and what the heck ever problems to deal with. We are all real people, therefor we are gonna have real setbacks, speedbumps and honest to oh crud problems. If ever there was a group of people that could understand, its us. :wave: :)

·
Registered
5,718 Posts
I always say that in SlingWorld; There are, "No Hurries! No Worries!" An established member like yourself gives no-one cause for concern. Life gets in the way of fun sometimes. Anyone that doesn't get it, doesn't belong here. No one is sweatin' it. :thumbsup: .

I'm just relieved that you weren't doing nudes and expecting the same! :aahhhh:

·
Premium Member
3,287 Posts
My Like button %#$%@. and besides that this is what I think of my Like button %@#$&*
Tag, I constantly use up all my likes...partially to ease the lack of yours functionality. Haha... no pressure. Just communicating.

Thanks ere'body.
Today was unexpectedly even busier...and it humbled me to a calmer state. I was in a place to help my neighbor. And to spite my down & tiredness... it has renewed my cool. I have a family next door that is new and has no family here. Disabled vet and a nurse with good mannered kids. That only ever happens on purpose...

She had a blowout on I-40 (scary stuff, right there). I did not gwt my work done... because more important work was at my feet. 2 trips... one for his wife and wheel... one to put it back on. More adrenaline than I can stand, too. It was a mission. One spotter to warn the tire changer. Hahaha...

We all got closer and I am gonna show him and his around one Saturday to the kid friendly places. And Lord must of have sent him to be my neighbor because the man has NEVER been fishin'. That cannot stand.

Army man if anyone is wandering. I did not ask, but I think he was tellin another guy in the neighborhood 82nd. Them's tough boys.

Reactions: Tag

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,565 Posts
I always say that in SlingWorld; There are, "No Hurries! No Worries!" An established member like yourself gives no-one cause for concern. Life gets in the way of fun sometimes. Anyone that doesn't get it, doesn't belong here. No one is sweatin' it. :thumbsup: .

I'm just relieved that you weren't doing nudes and expecting the same! :aahhhh:
Nudes? I was fearful that he misspelled those hairy things called "bears".

Nudes I can deal with, bears - well, no.

Reactions: Tag

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,565 Posts
My Like button %#$%@. and besides that this is what I think of my Like button %@#$&*
Tag, I constantly use up all my likes...partially to ease the lack of yours functionality. Haha... no pressure. Just communicating.

Thanks ere'body.
Today was unexpectedly even busier...and it humbled me to a calmer state. I was in a place to help my neighbor. And to spite my down & tiredness... it has renewed my cool. I have a family next door that is new and has no family here. Disabled vet and a nurse with good mannered kids. That only ever happens on purpose...

She had a blowout on I-40 (scary stuff, right there). I did not gwt my work done... because more important work was at my feet. 2 trips... one for his wife and wheel... one to put it back on. More adrenaline than I can stand, too. It was a mission. One spotter to warn the tire changer. Hahaha...

We all got closer and I am gonna show him and his around one Saturday to the kid friendly places. And Lord must of have sent him to be my neighbor because the man has NEVER been fishin'. That cannot stand.

Army man if anyone is wandering. I did not ask, but I think he was tellin another guy in the neighborhood 82nd. Them's tough boys.
82nd Airborne?

Dem's Screaming Eagles!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.