Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I have terrible experience in a few things but slingshot shooting? Zero.

Where can I find the basic tutorial collection for beginners? Almost everything I find here is for experienced sling-shooters but where is a useful collection for those like me (yes, yes I know... YouTube very funny, until I get through this my arm is rotten) *gg*

Anybody out there with ideas? Thx in advance.

h.a.n.d.

BugFix

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Welcome Bugs!! Slingshots are actually rather simple, I think that's the appeal of them to many of us. As Joe said, check out Simple Shot or Pocket Predator websites or ask your questions here.

In the meantime, go shoot and make sure you're having fun!

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
Welcome.

SimpleShot.con and on the Youtube.

Slingshots are simple, inexpensive, sustainable and most importantly...fun.

Simple to learn and a challenge to master...there are 3 main aspects- shooting, making, and trading.

All the good stuff.

Reactions: Tag

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
welcome. Hang in there, it may be a little overwhelming at first, but you'll get it. Lots of info here and on you-tube.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
real paper books? cool :) is only available in english but this only improves my skills ;-) (in double view)

thx... ordered yet

·
Premium Member
4,060 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,060 Posts
I HIGHLY recommend going to the FAQ section of my website: https://pocketpredator.com/faq.html
Hi Bill, I am afraid one of your FAQ entries is double, intention?

"Question:Which is faster (more powerful) tubes or flat bands?" <- this is the mentioned entry

h.a.n.d.
Thanks

Every question on the FAQ was either sent to us via email or was asked on this forum.

Tubes VS. Flatbands... Short answer is... Flatbands are faster and therefore more powerful, with the same draw weights. Tubes generally last longer... but that's usually because they are less damaged from slamming into the frame at lower speeds as compared to higher speeds.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts