Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,204 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I shoot 3/8 TBG set up at 7" static with 31" draw. Pouch is 3/8 x 1 1/4" thin leather no center hole for .177 bb's. Not sure of speed but its pretty fast. Hits and shreds pop cans into pieces in no time. Thats done shooting a PFS by the way. Should work the same given the same draw length with wide gappers i would think.

·
Neophyte
2,095 Posts
Actually I buy my #64s office rubber at Walmart. I get one from the back, my store is good about rotating stock so the newer ones are in the back. I think they are less than a dollar and a half a bag.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,192 Posts
117b Bands full loops are good as well for BB's. Though do find that office bands can break pretty early on.

My go to has got to be 1632 tube - its very consistent. Lately shooting more singles - but do like short pseudo's as well. Also last for 1000's of shots.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
This is one place where I think tubes have an advantage. I've gotten tapered TBG bands of 1/4 inch by 1/8 inch by six inches to shoot BBs around 300fps but they just don't last very long. Light tubes might be a bit slower but their longevity would make up for it.

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I BOUGHT A BAG OF #64 RUBBER BANDS. I ASSUME YOU LOOP THEM TOGETHER, PERHAPS 3 ON A SIDE, EH?
GP I think that #64 bands are 3 1/2 inches . If you cut them in two They should be around 7 ins. That should be long enough for most folks to tie on like flat bands. I guess you could link them, but you don't want to over power your setup.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.