Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
aka. bunnybuster
1,622 Posts
I made these today.
Basically new prototypes, but I think they are cool.
The one is a stainless steel wire frame, with custom handle and custom tube setup. Very powerful.
The second is a curly cherry wood frame with a natural wild cherry , laminate handle.
Any interest in these types?
Tom
BB

·
Super Moderator
6,514 Posts
Nicely done Tom! The first and the last remind me of the old classic wire frame Crosman but a lot nicer! The middle one is really cool with the grips. Do I smell Gorilla glue and studs? Hah!
Good luck with those Bud,they won't be around the house too long!
Flatband

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
Very Nice Tom

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Great work as usual Tom !

·
aka. bunnybuster
1,622 Posts
Nicely done Tom! The first and the last remind me of the old classic wire frame Crosman but a lot nicer! The middle one is really cool with the grips. Do I smell Gorilla glue and studs? Hah!
Good luck with those Bud,they won't be around the house too long!
Flatband
Gary
No gorilla glue...just good old Bordens, carpenter, glue.
I`m looking forward to the tournament

I`m bringing along a PA system to assist in announcements and events.
Tom

·
Super Moderator
6,514 Posts
Hey Tom, with you bringing that Speaker system and your knowledge of Electronics,we should rig up something attached to the back of the targets to amplify the sound. Sneak a mike back there and really get some sound effects. Could you imagine the look on someones face when they hit the target and it sounds like a howitzer! YEAH! ( I know- I'm nuts!) Always will be a kid though!!!! Flatband

·
aka. bunnybuster
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Tom, with you bringing that Speaker system and your knowledge of Electronics,we should rig up something attached to the back of the targets to amplify the sound. Sneak a mike back there and really get some sound effects. Could you imagine the look on someones face when they hit the target and it sounds like a howitzer! YEAH! ( I know- I'm nuts!) Always will be a kid though!!!! Flatband
Hmmmm?
Something to think about......

Tom

1 - 18 of 18 Posts