Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow the wife said I had a package in mail I was like really and a cool package it is he really set me up he gave me his oak thumbs up frame and a wasp blue and a roll of .65 rubber a yew fork and a holly fork a little target and some pouches quite a haul thanks MrB to cool bud

Attachments

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Wow the wife said I had a package in mail I was like really and a cool package it is he really set me up he gave me his oak thumbs up frame and a wasp blue and a roll of .65 rubber a yew fork and a holly fork a little target and some pouches quite a haul thanks MrB to cool bud
What a awesome dude our buddy is ! .. and what a damn good builder ! .. he knocked that little one out the park ! .. nice job mr B .. and a nice haul PB!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,961 Posts
Dude that looks like a couple of nice forks there besides that awesome little frame.
I've had a couple of those packages and you just can't beat Mr. B.
He's got ya hooked up.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dude that looks like a couple of nice forks there besides that awesome little frame.
I've had a couple of those packages and you just can't beat Mr. B.
He's got ya hooked up.
When wife said I had a package and I seen it I new it was from England had my pocket knife out getting it opened up slingmail rocks and even more when u don't no it's coming!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts