Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help!Who can tell me how to insert video in the post here,that can be watched directly. I tried many times and failed, but it was very convenient on the BBS slingshotcommunity. It's so frustrating.I'd appreciate it if you guys could give me a clue.

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Hey gzk. . Just write your post .. and then after you are done . Copy the YouTube link in the same paragraph that you wrote .. it will show up after u post .. hope this made sense to you
Help!Who can tell me how to insert video in the post here,that can be watched directly. I tried many times and failed, but it was very convenient on the BBS slingshotcommunity. It's so frustrating.I'd appreciate it if you guys could give me a clue.
Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
I just uploaded from my YouTube site and paste it on my thread.

Reactions: Tag

·
Super Moderator
6,192 Posts
Hey GZK - you should get a share link from Youtube (assuming this is what you are using) this link should just be pasted into the window when you post the message. If you need help - help me get to the player - I can test it for you.

·
Banned
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey gzk. . Just write your post .. and then after you are done . Copy the YouTube link in the same paragraph that you wrote .. it will show up after u post .. hope this made sense to you

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
Thank u very much buddy, I will try your advice later

·
Banned
320 Posts
Hey GZK - you should get a share link from Youtube (assuming this is what you are using) this link should just be pasted into the window when you post the message. If you need help - help me get to the player - I can test it for you.
Thanks a lot, here is one of my videos on Youtube
,could u do a test for me?

Hahhaha, I guess I have handled it, wow

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
GZK,

Nice video.
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Tag
1 - 10 of 10 Posts