Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
1,497 Posts
Hi Every one
Just like to say a BIG THANKYOU to you all for your nice comments on the
work that we did on DAYHIKER fork .It was a pleasure to work with a well made pattern.
We are a site Vendor but have had problems geting our advert up Aaron as be grate help
but we still are having problems.As for a web site this to is a bone of contention still .we need out side people to get ther act together here in the UK.If eny one would like us to cast ther slingshot wether it be a board cut /natural /or hand made we can do it .Just contact me on the members post box.THANKS PETE @Hogansonscastings

· Premium Member
1,497 Posts
That is too cool, you should be proud! I may try to get one and solid gold and tell my wife its not a toy but an investment lol !
Hi if you want we can do it we cast in 9ct or 18ct GOLD Silver 925 go on she need never no

still think this is a fantastic looking slingshot if i do say so

· Premium Member
1,497 Posts
Has anyone ever said a bad word about their work?
We do our very best to make sure that every slingshot we make is of the highest quality .I ask myself the same question every time i pack a catapult for ebay or a scallops /predator for sum of the forum gyes
WOULD I PAY MY HARD HERNT CASH OUT FOR THIS PRODUCT if not? then it DONT GO OUT THE DOOR simpel .Has my father who was a master craftsman allways said LAD IT TAKES HAS LONG TO MAKE A GOOD ONE AS IT DOES TO MAKE A BAD ONE still ringing in my ears 40 years on.
thank to every one who has sapported us in our time as a site vendor
all the best
Pete

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.