Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Here's another natty I've done in the Drewshot design. This one is made from a nice beech fork I found. That's always been one of my favorite woods to work with. I've filled the cracks and wormholes with blue pearlescent powder and epoxy. This was finished with an automotive clear coat. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Hey guys! Here's another natty I've done in the Drewshot design. This one is made from a nice beech fork I found. That's always been one of my favorite woods to work with. I've filled the cracks and wormholes with blue pearlescent powder and epoxy. This was finished with an automotive clear coat. Thanks for looking!
Cool..If you enlarge the photo... The left fork has a perfect blue spider in it. Neato keeno Drew!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool..If you enlarge the photo... The left fork has a perfect blue spider in it. Neato keeno Drew!
Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts