Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks a nice design, kinda wood is it?
Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I believe its cedar. I know I have some strengthening to to do. But its beautiful wood.

·
SLING-N-SHOT
5,866 Posts
Looks a nice design, kinda wood is it?
Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I believe its cedar. I know I have some strengthening to to do. But its beautiful wood.
Looks like the final shape will be nice...... and I believe you're correct with it being Cedar, judging from the looks of the grain on the side of the right hand fork tip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Want to see where you get with this one. Was that a blank you ordered from like Bill Hays?
I actually got the template off here or the community and then I cut and shaped it myself with a grinder and a flapper wheel.

·
SLING-N-SHOT
5,866 Posts
Back to the drawing board boys.
sorry to see that happen, but you know what the bumper sticker says, lol.................had a bumper sticker moment myself last night

while working on an new project sling............was pretty stupid of me, so don't think I'm gonna share those details, LOL.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well now we're just down to fine tunin/sanding I still need to cut my band grooves and seal/stain her.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.