2K views 34 replies 9 participants last post by  AKA Forgotten 
#1 ·
Hopefully gonna be my solid EDC.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks a nice design, kinda wood is it?
Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I believe its cedar. I know I have some strengthening to to do. But its beautiful wood.

#4 ·
Looks a nice design, kinda wood is it?
Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I believe its cedar. I know I have some strengthening to to do. But its beautiful wood.
Looks like the final shape will be nice...... and I believe you're correct with it being Cedar, judging from the looks of the grain on the side of the right hand fork tip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#10 ·
Want to see where you get with this one. Was that a blank you ordered from like Bill Hays?
I actually got the template off here or the community and then I cut and shaped it myself with a grinder and a flapper wheel.

#15 ·
Back to the drawing board boys.
sorry to see that happen, but you know what the bumper sticker says, lol.................had a bumper sticker moment myself last night

while working on an new project sling............was pretty stupid of me, so don't think I'm gonna share those details, LOL.

#20 ·
#22 ·
That is coming on beautifully
Thanks man. I banded it up to test shoot it part of me wants to call it now and start a different one and part of me wants to keep fiddling I'm torn.

Reactions: AKA Forgotten
#23 ·
Thanks man. I banded it up to test shoot it part of me wants to call it now and start a different one and part of me wants to keep fiddling I'm torn.
That stage in any project when it's a difficult choice. I would suggest start the next one and come back to this on occasions when you have a fixed idea for any changes.

#24 ·
That stage in any project when it's a difficult choice. I would suggest start the next one and come back to this on occasions when you have a fixed idea for any changes.
A very solid plan and probably what ill need to do. I don't want to over do it and wind up ruining it.

Reactions: AKA Forgotten
#25 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.