Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
No other shooting sport compares.
6,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was my birthday. My wonderful girlfriend and mother of my unborn child (Yes I know, we will get married very soon) bought me some great suff!!!

- Flatband ergo. Man this thing fits my hand great. The finish is awesome!! It has been raining but managed a few shots. Shoots awesome too!!!!

- Dankung Terminator. I have been loving the chinese style slingshots and tubes. This thing is perfect for a pocket. Love how it feels. It has cool skulls on it too!!

- A+ PS2 bamboo. This has not arrived yet and I will update when it comes.

Isn't she the best?

·
6,434 Posts
right on.. that is quite a haul... she definitly rocks..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY... sounds like it was a good one...

Mike
My day was hectic. I woke up to chaos because it was the first day of school for the boys. Then I went to work and worked much longer than I was scheduled to. Came home and shot very briefly because it has been raining. Then had a birthday fire with some beers with a couple friends.

And yes she is the best. EVER.

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
Happy Birthday Ray!!! I'm hurrying... I promise!!! Wish I were closer, I could do your wedding. I'm marrying a couple this Saturday. :0)

·
6,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Happy Birthday Ray!!! I'm hurrying... I promise!!! Wish I were closer, I could do your wedding. I'm marrying a couple this Saturday. :0)
You are the best anyway. Take your time. Seriously. When she told me what she got from you I told her I didn't even know if I could shoot it because it was so nice.

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
Awwww shucks RM.
Think of it as just another ole tree fork and you'll do fine!!!

·
Resigned
1,142 Posts
Yes great stuff and Happy Birthday as well. I hope you enjoy all of them and wish you a happy and contented life with your new family.

When someone knows you well enough to get you a pile of quality slingshots for your birthday they probably know who you are. I don't really know either of you but that at least indicates some intellectual depth and a high level of caring about you by this lady. I wish mine would get me a cottage-industry slingshot!

·
Super Moderator
7,132 Posts
Happy Birthday Bud! I would marry her right now-forget waiting! There could be some more slingshots in it for you! GO JESS!
Flatband

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.