Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just found out that a store nearby has some theratube .I just want a little help to know what is the best for me. I want to hunt rabbits and pigeons and target shooting .I am 15 but I am already stronger than most of adults.
Thanks for the help. :wave:

· Super Moderator
5,079 Posts
Hey guys, I just found out that a store nearby has some theratube .I just want a little help to know what is the best for me. I want to hunt rabbits and pigeons and target shooting .I am 15 but I am already stronger than most of adults.
Thanks for the help. :wave:
Yellow. Single with a pull length of 7 inches will be great for target shooting and plinking. In loop configuration, it has plenty of power for hunting.

Here's a demonstration of the power, using a .50 cal lead ball.

· Premium Member
256 Posts
Totally depends on ammo !

But if you want to hunt rabits , I assume you will be using heavy ammo . If so then I would go with red or green , I dont really like the tubes from blue up to silver , they are kind of slow !

I havent had alot of expirience with heavy ammo thought , so listening to me might not be the best thing :D just giving you my opinion , talking less out of experience !

· Registered
68 Posts
Red wont have enough clout to use heavy ammo,unless doubled.
Green would be ok with 9.5 and 10mm lead but wouldn't have much range with anything heavier or bigger.
Been playing about with both red and green for last couple of weeks and gave my mate a tube set of each red and green,he said same thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.