Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post so i apologize if this is in the wrong section of the forum. A few years ago I really got into shooting slingshots and purchased a few slingshots from simpleshot and one of them was the aluminum axiom ocularis. I'm just getting back into shooting again and would like to know if y'all have some advice on wrapping materials / wrapping techniques in order to have better grip with sweaty hands.

·
Neophyte
2,126 Posts
I use vet wrap, it binds to its self and is really cheap at my local tractor supply co.

Reactions: Ibojoe

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These are all great options! Thank you for your advice and suggestions. I'll try them all out in the coming months as I've got the slingshot bug real bad. Thank you

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,446 Posts
Another option that feels really nice to the hand, and it not permanent if you wanted to take it off, is to get some

deer hide leather lacings, fairly long, and do a wrap with it, securing the tag end under the wrapped portion, kind of like

wrap and tuck for flat band attachments, but the tag end gets pulled under the lacing so it is hidden.

Similar in fashion to this, but not with braided leather...unless you wanted that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts