Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made myself a pocket shooter out of some wood that was on the beach, i dried it out and made the little one, i liked shooting it that much I made its big brother with nice wide forks, i,m waiting to get some thera band black to put on it, ive put brass rings on the big one so i can put any elastic on it quick, been using the rings for years without any pulling out,
i thought i would jazz the big one up, ha ha, jeff

pocket

big brother

·
Registered
815 Posts
Very Nice

I made myself a pocket shooter out of some wood that was on the beach, i dried it out and made the little one, i liked shooting it that much I made its big brother with nice wide forks, i,m waiting to get some thera band black to put on it, ive put brass rings on the big one so i can put any elastic on it quick, been using the rings for years without any pulling out,
i thought i would jazz the big one up, ha ha, jeff

pocket

big brother

·
Resigned
946 Posts
I like them, let us know what they shoot like? I use the rings as well ive never tried flatbands with them. Just finished one with rings going to try
theraband gold on it, see how it goes. Martin.

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like them, let us know what they shoot like? I use the rings as well ive never tried flatbands with them. Just finished one with rings going to try
theraband gold on it, see how it goes. Martin.
Ive used theraband gold on my old slingshot with rings, they shoot fine, i like the rings cos you can fit any type of elastic on them, and the bands seem to last longer near the fork, never had any snap at the ring, jeff

·
Super Moderator
6,679 Posts
Very good idea with the rings Bud! Never saw that used before-I love learning or seeing something I never saw done before-Excellent! Are they the regular screw in type eyehooks? Love it! Flatband BTW, I live a block from the beach-that was my wood that I misplaced-it must have floated over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great!

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very good idea with the rings Bud! Never saw that used before-I love learning or seeing something I never saw done before-Excellent! Are they the regular screw in type eyehooks? Love it! Flatband BTW, I live a block from the beach-that was my wood that I misplaced-it must have floated over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great!
Yes they are just the screw in type, but with a long tred, i put a strong glue on the tred then just screw it in, but you have to be quick getting them right, cos of the glue, my dad used to do them like that 40 year ago for me, jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts