Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Apologies its late Mark, video review/shooting will follow.

This is now my favourite thing, I call it a thing as although it is a slingshot, it could also be a rare 5000 year old carving found in a cave somewhere remote...

It could be either to be honest. I love it to bits. Worth infinitely more than what I paid. The only way I will ever part with this is if my mum ever manages to steal it from me.

Wood Artifact Art Petal Fashion accessory
Wood Art Font Jewellery Natural material
Wood Gesture Jewellery Font Symbol
Wood Art Gas Font Door
Wood Finger Tool Thumb Pet supply
Hand Jaw Wood Finger Art

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
i am EXTREMELY glad you like it Andy, what you said about 5000 years old? maybe it is lol! remember this was my first attempt at lignum and except for the holes all work was done by hand and sandpaper by hand the cuts and scraping was all done with a buck 112 knife. i see that the trip to the UK made her change color once again. any way ANDY thanks for your participation in the auction.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Those pic's really show how cool and nice that sheep shot is! Nice wood and well carved, seeing it now I wished I put a bid on it.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those pic's really show how cool and nice that sheep shot is! Nice wood and well carved, seeing it now I wished I put a bid on it.
just noticed your post Sean, I feel like it should be living in a glass cabinet inside an archaeological museum, I will never part with it

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
I adree with Charles and a very nice job making it. -- Tex

1 - 10 of 10 Posts