Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,900 Posts
Very nice! Didn't take you long to zero in.

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
just watching the vid again, i really did not notice your other slings the first time. nice collection. the milbro is one i want to pick up on, i just cant decide which to get, so many varieties to choose from! how does yours do for you? i like the compact size and old school look.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry folks, last I checked there were no new comments.
Thanks Hogans, I'm still saving and deciding on my next purchase from you ... your pocket predator shooter is still my most commonly used.
Hi Kip; usually I turn the pouch, this time no. The single reason I bought a TTF shooter, was because I was having variation with the OTT; don't get me wrong, I can snip a fishing line at 30', but there's variation ... here come the experiments.
Newcon; Milbros have a special place in my heart, and that is probably the finest shooter I have, though I use Hogan's version more, this one was BellsofHythe; don't get me wrong though, I won't purchase any more of their products, but I will Hogan's.
Thanks Danny.
I think that's everyone.
Thanks for watching.

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
Sorry folks, last I checked there were no new comments.
Thanks Hogans, I'm still saving and deciding on my next purchase from you ... your pocket predator shooter is still my most commonly used.
Hi Kip; usually I turn the pouch, this time no. The single reason I bought a TTF shooter, was because I was having variation with the OTT; don't get me wrong, I can snip a fishing line at 30', but there's variation ... here come the experiments.
Newcon; Milbros have a special place in my heart, and that is probably the finest shooter I have, though I use Hogan's version more, this one was BellsofHythe; don't get me wrong though, I won't purchase any more of their products, but I will Hogan's.
Thanks Danny.
I think that's everyone.
Thanks for watching.
Thank you
not much more i can say real

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No two ways about it, Hogan's is the best. And I don't mind putting that on paper ...
Hello Mr Wigglesworth, I was writing as you posted your comment, so it didn't comeup until I was finished, but that's a good point. As far as I'm aware, to get the bands to fix proerly and not get in the way is hard, but it may provide a better release, ipso: a more efficient, therefore, better shot. Do you shoot by attatching on the inside?

·
Banned
89 Posts
I just got one of these models and havn't had much time to play around with it specifically yet, but I banded it as you did, but pulled the bands through the forks to fire it. I will try different things and see what works best for me
It's a nice model slingshot for trying different bandsets I must say! 25 bucks well spent

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just got one of these models and havn't had much time to play around with it specifically yet, but I banded it as you did, but pulled the bands through the forks to fire it. I will try different things and see what works best for me
It's a nice model slingshot for trying different bandsets I must say! 25 bucks well spent
Ok, sounds good, keep your eye on the tabs though, just in case. Have you got a camera?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts