1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey you guy
finally finished this beauty
the core was sent to me by bill
and i finished it by adding the dymalux scales and pinned it with brass pins the the dremel 'came out' and it was time for shaping
this one fits my (as described by nathan of flippinout) 'paws' perfectly
this has become my new main ttf flatsband shooter
cheers guys
chunk

·
Registered
81 Posts
This is a very colorful and well shaped shooter.
It's surely a lot of fun to shoot with it.
Cooperation with buddies is great...the result is always stunning.
Well done!

·
Premium Member
4,900 Posts
Nice job Lewis, that looks great

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers guys the canted fork tips really does change the amont of preassure you put on your wrist i think it is a good idea and also allows less stress on the griping of the slingshot
once again thank you for the comments

·
Super Moderator
6,633 Posts
You guys rocked that frame right out of the house!!! Beautiful workmanship. Go team ChunkaBill
!! Flatband

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cheers guy it has gone really nice with use i haven't put a finish on it and the dymalux has seemed to deepen in colour with use like that frame flatband made with the rubbed finish
it is also like mr husseys slingshot that got smooth with use
it is a very nice design and even my dad (who is rubbish at shooting lol) hi the can first shot from around 35feet
cheers guys

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if you can see the bands are quiet thick and strong to pull this design with the canted fork tips means there is less strain on the wrist and you can really generate some high power on them shots!
i think the fork tips like this are a real good idea and the idea that nathan has about the hare splitter design i can't wait to make my own version of it (i have asked nathan if i could and hes has given me the go ahead)
cheers guys

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cheers guys i am really liking this design atm
it really works for my big hands being able to finish it to my anthropometric measurments
thanks guys!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts