Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received 2 slingshots and extra bands from Bill and Daranda that will help me teach my nieces and nephews how to shoot correctly???? I am not the best person to teach slingshot shooting, but thanks to Bill, it will be a fun learning experience. Table Wood Toy Chair Spider
Table Wood Toy Chair Spider
Gesture Wood Finger Thumb Toy
. I like the brace style slingshot, especially to start any new shooter out because of no pressure on the hand that holds the slingshot. With the new clamps, the aiming of this slingshot is simplified for new shooters, like my nieces and nephews. If you notice the clamps have a groove on the outside, so all I have to do is align the line on the bands. This slingshot offers more stability than any other slingshot I have tried.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, I never thought I would be saying this, but???? Bill out done himself this time???? The mini Tarus has exceeded any previous expectations of how a slingshot should feel like when I pick it up. The curvature of the handle lays perfectly in the palm of my hand. Hand Finger Gesture Thumb Wood
Ruler Thermometer Medical thermometer Wood Tool
Temperature Wood Measuring instrument Hardwood Ruler
Wood Hardwood Flooring Wood stain Wrist
Wood Gesture Floor Flooring Sock

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I may be describing the term “Pinch Grip” incorrectly, but here is my description of what I call a pinch grip. I wrap my hand around the slingshot basically forming a “C” With the Mini Tarus I cradle the slingshot, Like cupping my hand.

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
985 Posts
Thanks for sharing Tag! The clips have really interested me. It's great to hear you're getting to pass one some skills to the kids! They're gonna love the experience and cherish the memories!

·
Premium Member
4,060 Posts
I really like these flat bands, since I want to shoot not spend too much time making band sets.
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
attachicon.gif
image.jpg. Thank you Bill and Daranda
No Tom, THANK YOU!

Your enthusiasm is a true inspiration, especially when things aren't going as I wish they would. Your thoughtful nature reminds me to be more patient with others sometimes too.

So Thank YOU Tom, our lives are richer for having known you.

·
Premium Member
11,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you Bill, your family as well as several others have kept my faith there are still some amazing people in this world. You and Daranda contribute a wealth of knowledge and products to help those of us to be the best we can be.

·
Premium Member
11,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
after shooting the Mini Tarus I truly believe this slingshots ease of use is remarkable. I aim it the same as my BoyShot, which makes switching from shooting tubes on the BoyShot to shooting flats on the MiniTarus a breeze. Wood Table Finger Gesture Wood stain
Hand Cabinetry Tableware Wood Gesture
Snout Musical instrument accessory Wood Natural material Fashion accessory
Wood Hardwood Watch Wood stain Auto part
Toy Wood Carnivore Dog breed Floor
. I have a friend who can palm a basketball, so I asked him to see how the Mini fit his hand. Due to the rounded end and the grove for the lanyard it fit fine for an everyday carry. His favorite is my full size Tarus, but for EDC the Mini is excellent. I also failed to mention the texture of the Mini is awesome. Until shooting the Mini I never realized how much thought was actually put into this slingshot.

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Tag, That is a very exciting package. I am also awaiting one from Texas. Looking forward to receiving it. Let us know how the brace slings work for the youngsters. I am interested to here how they do. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts