Slingshots Forum banner

Bill hays Taurus

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  julatondionisio 
#1 · (Edited)
Helmet Sleeve Gesture Plant Happy
Hand Gesture Plant Happy Thumb

Just saw this interview on YouTube from Mr. Bill Hays. He won the 2022 ECST this year with a custom Taurus frame adjustable width with the lower fork being adjustable and the top not, thought it was a really interesting neat looking frame. Here’s the link if anyone wants to see the interview and a screenshot of the frame, only close up I saw.

See less See more
1 2
#8 ·
The bottom fork adjusts the width from about 3" to 4" and everything in between. The top fork doesn't move, so I have the same sight picture in relation to the hand on every shot, no matter how the bottom is adjusted to compensate for distance.

#7 ·
I'm right eye dominant and I shoot with both eyes open.... but sometimes when I'm trying to hit a very small target, like a match tip for example, I'll partially close the left eye to make the target a little less blurry due to parallax error.
Otherwise both eyes are fully open, allows me to see the periphery better... makes shooting safer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.