Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Freezin' my Butt Off
709 Posts
ok well thanks just wanted to know which model is a good one to start out with
I started with the Hathcock Target Sniper, and it was perfect! It has the ability to support OTT or TTF bands, and is made out of a pretty much bombproof material. It can be a bit large for small hands though, but if your hands are average or above average size, you should be fine.

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
hello

i am a newbie on here . i have tried sending bill hays a note or question on his site it just does not seem to want to work or go through . i have not seen any other way to contact him any help i want to buy a slingshot and had a few questions . thanks joe .
We (Daranda) checks emails several times a day at least... [email protected]

Thanks,

Bill

·
See The Target
21,909 Posts
Well ok i thought the ranger looked like a good one so ordered it for starters thanka maybe the sniper will be my next one
The Ranger is a great choice . Very comfortable Over the top shooter .

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Welcome Joe! Keep in mind Bill is running a small business by himself and is trying to keep up with orders, so if you have to wait a bit, it's not unusual and he's not trying to be rude.

There are some other small scale builders that will take months to get you a frame, it's just the nature of our specialized little sport. If you have a question post it here, many of us have experience with many of Bills slingshots and you'll get feedback almost instantly,

·
Premium Member
3,287 Posts
Welcome!
You hit the groud running. May I suggest during your wait that build a catchbox...
It will ease that antsy waiting feeling. Maybe learn the constrictor knot with waxed butch twine (cotton string)... because clearly you have slingshotitis... not curable, but it can be managed.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.