Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
hi guys
ive saw quite a few these types,hawk has even put up a shared design called the MBBS so i thought id have a go but couldnt find the right fork size so i made my own by bending steel plates and made my own large handle from a thick plank bought a while back so i rounded it to a whooping 7 ich in diameteier but it still dint look good so i burnt it over the stove and then sanded it down to get the cahrred bits of it,i then procceded to as a few layers of varnight and glued and screwed my homemade metal frok on it and this came out what do you think ?? thanks for looking

Alexander .s. Howson

Attachments

· Premium Member
615 Posts
There is something about this slingshot that is very appealing. It has a solid, indestructable look, you just know it will alway be there and work. You mention 7" diameter, I'm not sure where the inches are, but you could make this any size you want, from a PFS for Charles to a frogman special. Its stocky solid look and its ability to fit everyone is hard to beat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.