Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Joey, I now have one LBS :)

Surprisingly comfortable little shooter. When saw it first, I thought that when shooting edges will cause some pain to my hand, but I was wrong.

All the right spots are so nicely shaped, that there is no need to worry about.

Today was nice weather. 50 shots with 8 mm & 9,75 mm steel (distance 20-25 m) felt so nice after not shooting for days.

I was using Dankung Professional 1 mm thick (15-10 mm) bands.

Cutting mat Guitar accessory Wood Rectangle Table

Attachments

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Ooooohhhhhhhh yaaaa!! I am delighted that you are loving the LBS !!! .. makes me happy! .. you are right .. when looking at it it seems that it will hurt the hand lol .. but when you hold it it feels so comfortable and supported .. the middle finger groove in conjunction with the fork flares are just magic!! For me anyway :) .. looks good buddy .. you are a pleasure to work with and a class act !!! LBS baby!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Been after5 one for ages - got one last Friday from Mo (one of the earlier skateboard ones). I agree its got a good shape. J sure done some great work with that design - think the newer ones definitely have been well refined.
Very nice !! You got one ! .. those are nice because of the ergo curve of the ply ... and tough as nails as the wood on a skateboard deck is hard to beat ! .. impregnated with resin ... I believe it is maple .. hard and light ! .. but yes the fork flares make a huge difference ! .. we need to get you one bud !

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Been after5 one for ages - got one last Friday from Mo (one of the earlier skateboard ones). I agree its got a good shape. J sure done some great work with that design - think the newer ones definitely have been well refined.
It's fun, when Your eyes tells different things than what Your hand feels.

Unique shape and great colors. It's same with Joey's others frames too :headbang:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.